INCLUDES ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT PANCAKE BREAKFAST
Be part of the largest holiday 5K race series aimed to fight arthritis!
Chosen as one of the Most Incredible Themed Races, Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis is a fun and festive way to kick off your holidays by helping others!
Wear a holiday themed costume. Tie jingle bells to your shoelaces. Raise funds to help find a cure for arthritis, the nation's leading cause of disability. Run or walk a 5 kilometer route with your team members and celebrate the season by giving.
VIP GOODIE BAG INFO:
Bronze Goodie Bag – donate or fundraise $30 or more above your registration fee.
• Receive a quilted black bag from St. Louis Premium Outlets filled with certificates such as 2 movie passes to Wehrenberg theaters, a free entrée from First Watch, premium items and a 30th anniversary fundana from our National office to celebrate the National 30th Anniversary of the Jingle Bell Run/WalkSilver Goodie Bag – Get to $100 through registration, donations and fundraising.
• Receive everything from the Bronze goodie bag including an eco-friendly lunch bag or knit texting gloves.Gold Goodie Bag – donate or fundraise $150 or more above your registration fee.
• Receive everything from the Silver bag including the following
- Receive admittance into the WARMING TENT at the Jingle Bell Run/Walk before the run
- 2 tickets to the Thank You Jingle Bell party on February 26, 2015 at a place tbd
TOP FUNDRAISING TEAMS
Fundraise $2500 as a team above your registration fee and get into the Tailgate Party area. We will provide your team with one 10 x 10 tent and a table to gather your team before and after the run. Feel free to bring chairs and add’l food and drink for your team.
Meet Our Adult and Youth Honorees
Meet Our Co-Medical Honoree
Brandon D. Larkin, M.D.
Dr. Larkin is a native of St. Peters and has been providing the highest quality care in sports medicine and non-surgical orthopaedics to patients of all ages at Advanced Bone & Joint (formerly St. Peters Bone & Joint) since 2007. Dr. Larkin has specialized training in the promotion of lifelong fitness and wellness, as well as the treatment and prevention of illness and injury. He is able to help both athletes and non-athletes maximize function and minimize disability and time away from sports, work or school. He has special interests in concussion care, return to play after injury, and the treatment of acute tendon and ligament injuries, as well as platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy.Read more about Dr. Larkin's story
Meet Our Co-Medical Honoree
Brian D. Meek, M.D.
Dr. Brian Meek joined Advanced Bone & Joint in the summer of 2013. He is a fellowship-trained Pain Management physician utilizing the latest and best strategies for improvement of painful conditions. Problems such as neck and low back pain, neuropathy, cancer-related pain, and joint pain are treated with various options to reduce side effects and improve your comfort.Read more about Dr. Meek's story
Click here to see more prizes…
For more information on how to qualify for our 2014 fundraising incentives, please contact your Jingle Bell Run event director listed below.